- Bliss Fitness and Wellbeing collects a participants name, address, phone number, email address, date of birth, measurements, previous and current medical history.
- Personal information is obtained via a secure online questionnaire and Word document. Information is stored on a private computer.
- The purpose for collecting and storing the information is to learn about the participant.
- An individual can enquire about/correct information held by calling 0417 289 965 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- An individual can complain about a breach of privacy and how Bliss Fitness and Wellbeing will deal with the breach by contacting Sarah (owner) on 0417 289 965 or at email@example.com.
- Bliss Fitness and Wellbeing will not disclose information to overseas parties.
- A participant has the option to remain anonymous or use a pseudonym.
- Bliss Fitness and Wellbeing will only collect information when necessary.
- Bliss Fitness and Wellbeing will always notify a participant when collecting and storing information.
- Bliss Fitness and Wellbeing only uses personal information for the purpose it was collected for. When no longer needed the information is disposed of accordingly (after 7 years).
- Bliss Fitness and Wellbeing never uses personal information for the purpose of direct marketing, unless advised that the participant is happy for this to happen. Participants can unsubscribe from receiving marketing material at anytime.
- Bliss Fitness and Wellbeing takes all steps to protect information from misuse or interference, particularly in terms of cyber risks.
Agreement between Bliss Fitness and Wellbeing ABN 20 997 148 153 and the participant.
- Bliss Fitness and Wellbeing supplies the participant (You) exercise services (the Services) for the purpose of your engagement in activities (the Activity).
- 24 hours’ notice is required to reschedule a personal training or wellbeing coaching session. Up to 6 personal training sessions can be ‘banked’ at any time if 24 hours’ notice is provided. If less than 24 hours’ notice is given, the session will be forfeited. If you are 10 minutes late for a session, it will still end at the pre-arranged time. If you are more than 10 minutes late, the session is forfeited.
- There are no refunds for missed or cancelled sessions.
- You agree that you have undertaken Stage 1 assessment of the Adult Pre-Exercise Screening Tool and that you are fit to engage in the Activity.
- You consent to engaging in the Activity.
- You acknowledge that You are exposed to risks of personal injury or death when engaging in the Activity.
- You agree that You engage in the Activity at your own risk.
- For personal training you pay fortnightly in advance for the supply of the Services via direct debit. A minimum of 2 weeks’ notice is required to cancel your direct debit. Any dishonour fees are your responsibility. For wellbeing coaching payment must be made when booking the session/package. For the Wellbeing Tribe membership payment is made weekly via direct debit.
Unless otherwise indicated, information and content within this website (including content on the Facebook group the ‘Wellbeing Tribe’), and the site itself, is copyright by Bliss Fitness and Wellbeing and is to be used for lawful purposes only. You may download and print material in unaltered form only, provided that appropriate acknowledgment is made (retaining this notice), for your personal, non-commercial use. Apart from any use as permitted under the Copyright Act 1968, all other rights are reserved.
Consult your health care professional and follow all safety instructions before starting any exercise program.
The contents on this website (including information on the Bliss Fitness and Wellbeing and the Wellbeing Tribe Facebook pages) are for information purposes only, and are not intended to diagnose any medical condition, replace the advice of a health care professional or provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.
ABN: 20 997 148 153
Working with children check number: WWC0410067E
Current police check
Site and content owned by Bliss Fitness and Wellbeing and to be used for lawful purposes only.