My purpose, my ‘why’ is to lead others on their wellness journey in an empathetic and kind way so they gain confidence and self-respect, while striving to become their best self. Here you will learn a little bit about me and my story.
How am I different from other personal trainers?
- My 22 years’ experience in client service has given me the ability to provide exceptional service to all clients. 12 years’ experience in adult learning has given me the ability to be able to identify and train clients in the way that best suits their personal learning style.
- I pride myself on being emotionally intelligent. I’m often praised for my empathy and supportive nature. I will train people within their limits, not to the point where they are stressed or extremely uncomfortable. These behaviours make me a suitable trainer for all ages and fitness levels including older adults and clients with special needs.
- I am very accessible. My personal training clients enjoy being able to contact me via phone and email seven days a week for queries, concerns or just to gain some encouragement. All client emails and messages are answered within 24 hours.
Qualifications and checks –
- Cert IV in Fitness and Cert IV in Training and Assessment.
- Expert in nutrition for fertility, pregnancy and lactation.
- Personal indemnity and public liability insurance.
- Working with Children and Police Check.
From time to time you may receive emails from my sister Vanessa, who is assisting with admin support.
Vanessa’s career background is the Financial Services Industry as a Senior Service Administration Consultant in Superannuation. For the last few years she has been dedicating her time to her two sons aged 4 and 2. Vanessa has a strong work ethic and an eye for detail. She is reliable, compassionate and has a good understanding of people.